ISSL’s project management software, developed by CAS CRM, a leading provider of CRM solutions, lets you manage your projects using just one simple tool. Instead of relying on multiple software packages for emailing, managing customer information, billing and more, our software solution centralizes this information and makes it available 24/7 from anywhere around the world.
This means your team can access and share information from the office or remotely, at any time of day or night.
There are numerous benefits to using just one software solution for all of your project management requirements.
Improve Customer communication
Our project management software centralizes all customer information, including contact details, company overviews, customer correspondence, and more. By centralizing all of this information, you can be certain that your team has access to the most accurate and up-to-date information about new and existing customers.
Decrease Time on Tasks, Increase Time with Customers
Project management is a means to an end. Instead of spending hours scheduling meetings or documenting and distributing reports, let our software do this for you. Some of the features of our software include:
- Viewing appointments, meetings, milestones, tasks, documents and caller logs on one page
- Tracking and setting milestones
- Generating activity reports
- Scheduling appointments with clients and colleagues
- Viewing tasks marked as “to do”, “in process” or “urgent”
- By using our project management tool to manage all of the above, your team can spend less time on administration and more time closing deals.
Track Your Projects Progress and CostsS
Our project management tool allows you to monitor project costs and track employee level of effort through simple-to-view downloadable charts. By analyzing your project performance from beginning to end, you can streamline the process for projects going forward and thus save on time and costs. Some features of the tool include:
- Analyzing trends
- Entering and comparing project expenses, travel costs, external costs and working hours with budget
- Creating daily project reports
- Review turnover costs