Sales Force Automation
ISSL’s Sales Force Automation (SFA) solution simplifies the A-to-Z of sales, allowing your sales team to focus on the end result and not the process. Our SFA solution combines all the features your team will need to seamlessly identify leads, manage opportunities, close deals and keep your customers happy.
The automation process also means your sales team can be on the road without missing a beat. Accessing client information out of the office, as well as creating automatic notifications and actions, can all be done quickly and easily.
- Venue selection
- Track every action with respect to a prospect, from inserting contact details to reporting all communication.
- Use the software’s “intelligent functions” to show the next action for closing a deal, such as making an appointment, returning a call or submitting a proposal.
- Send e-mails, write letters or call a customer directly from the database.
Convert Leads to Sales
Nothing is worse than getting a call from a sales representative who is unaware of previous correspondence you’ve had or who doesn’t know about your existing products or services. With our SFA software your sales team won’t make that mistake; instead, they’ll see all client information and history in one easy-to-access location.
Develop strong Customer Relationships
As you well know, ongoing customer service is as important as closing a deal. With our SFA software, you can automate follow-ups with existing customers, such as scheduling calls to check customer satisfaction and sending customers updates about new products and services.
Simplify the process
Whether it’s scheduling calls, submitting proposals, sending follow-up emails or meeting with team members, you can easily create automatic reminders so that you won’t ever forget what’s next on your list. Not only that, you can define individual rules which trigger when an action happens automatically, such as creating automatic email responses when a lead becomes a new customer.
More Face to Face, Less Office Time
click here Our SFA solution is made for mobile. When out of the office, you can make appointments, send quotes, update accounts, access contacts, send company information and more. What’s more, you can access all critical CRM data on almost all devices even when you’re offline. What this means for you and your team is that more time can be spent directly meeting with potential and existing customers without compromising on losing track of a lead.
- Analyze individual, team and company performance with real-time pipeline analysis.
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Make exact turnover forecasts by analyzing all of your data.
- Download snapshots of estimated revenue, review sales targets for salespeople and identify trends within various client sectors.
- Carry out competitive or SWOT analyses so that you can locate your most profitable customers.